Requirements to own an eLiquor Franchise Store.
- You have to lease, rent, or own a building or business premises, in a business zoned area.
- You will be required to enter an eLiquor Franchise Agreement.
- eLiquor Franchise does not procure sites or sell existing retail stores. We assist you to set up a NEW eLiquor Franchise Store from Start to Trade. You can set up an eLiquor Franchise Store Anywhere in South Africa.
- We require that you must have a viable store available and ready to start, before contacting us.
- The purchase price of the business is R 330,000.00 (Excluding VAT and Excluding Trading stock).
- Deposit or R 100,000.00 (Excluding VAT) is Required on Signature of the Agreement; Before we start Liquor License Application or Prepare a Business Plan for a Business Loan.
- Balance Due: R 230,000.00 (Excluding VAT) is Required Before commencement of the installation of the Shop Fittings and Fixtures, Walk-In Cold Room, Signage, Shelving, Retail Trading System, Website and Online Marketing, Retail System Training, CCTV Camera System, Uniforms and Name Badges, Store Launch Brand Activation, Business Cards and Flyers, etc.
PLEASE NOTE: You CAN NOT OPEN or START a Liquor Store or APPLY for a Liquor License on Residential Stands (at your house), a room, outside building or garage or any building NOT ZONED by the Local Municipality for the USE OF BUSINESS or SELLING LIQUOR or for the use of a LIQUOR STORE.