Requirements to own an eLiquor Franchise Store.
- You must lease, rent, or own a building or business premises, in a business zoned area.
- You will be required to enter an eLiquor Franchise Agreement.
- eLiquor Franchise does not procure sites or sell existing retail stores. We assist you to set up a NEW eLiquor Franchise Store from Start to Trade. You can set up an eLiquor Franchise Store Anywhere in South Africa.
- We require that you must have a viable store available and ready to start, before contacting us.
- The purchase price of the business is R 330,000.00 (Excluding VAT and Excluding Trading stock).
- Deposit or R 100,000.00 (Excluding VAT) is Required on Signature of the Agreement; Before we start Liquor License Application or Prepare a Business Plan for a Business Loan.
- Balance Due: R 230,000.00 (Excluding VAT) is Required Before commencement of the installation of the Shop Fittings and Fixtures, Walk-In Cold Room, Signage, Shelving, Retail Trading System, Retail System Training, CCTV Camera System, Uniforms and Name Badges, Store Launch Brand Activation, Business Cards and Flyers, etc.
- As from the date of the commencement of trading, you will be required to pay an on-going Franchise Fee of 2% (Two per cent) of the monthly turnover. Franchise fees is payable monthly.
PLEASE NOTE: You CAN NOT OPEN or START a Liquor Store or APPLY for a Liquor License on Residential Stands (at your house), a room, outside building or garage or any building NOT ZONED by the Local Municipality for the USE OF BUSINESS or SELLING LIQUOR or for the use of a LIQUOR STORE.